Alfa 4 Pizze Freestanding Pizza Oven
The design and performance of the Alfa 4 Pizze Pizza Oven has everyone talking. It’s Alfa’s worldwide, best-selling oven. Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel-efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps cut down wood consumption to a minimum. This professional pizza oven features a 743 square inch refractory floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The dimensions and mouth of the 4 Pizze Oven are ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds or 8.8 pounds of bread with every oven load. The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
Check out the top-quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design consumes less wood
- Recommended Fuel Size: 1.9″ max diameter
- Features a temperature gauge and two-handled door
- 743 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 4 pizzas or 8.8 pounds of bread per load
- Copper finish is powder-coated to resist high temperatures
- Convenient peel holder
- Heat resistant powder coat
- 2 stainless steel side shelves
- 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling
Model Number: FX4PIZ-LRAM
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa