Alfa 5 Minuti Pizza Oven on Cart
The Alfa 5 Minuti Pizza Oven on a cart is a compact oven for bread, pizza, and any other dish you want to prepare with delicious wood-fired flavor. Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel-efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps cut down wood consumption to a minimum. This professional pizza oven features a 465 square inch refractory floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The dimensions and mouth of the 5 Minuti Oven are ideal to cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds or 4.4 pounds of bread with every oven load. The stainless steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle that allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire. The 5 Minuti can be ordered with a base or without.
Check out the top-quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design consumes less wood
- Recommended Fuel Size: 1.9″ max diameter
- Features a temperature gauge and one-handled door
- 465 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 2 pizzas or 4.4 pounds of bread per load
- Copper finish is powder-coated to resist high temperatures
- The base for a freestanding oven
Optional Base Features
- Convenient peel holder
- Stainless Steel Construction
- The bottom shelf is great for wood storage
- 2 built-in castors are designed for easy handling
Model Number: FX5MIN-LRAM
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa