Alfa Brio Gas Pizza Oven
The Alfa Brio Gas Pizza Oven can be fueled by propane or natural gas. The Brio Oven features a 71,000 BTU/hr capacity and an oven floor area of 3 square feet. Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel-efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps maintain a constant internal temperature. This professional pizza oven features a refractory stone floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards.
Check out the top-quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design for optimal heat retention
- Fueled by propane or natural gas
- Features a temperature gauge
- Antique Red finish is powder-coated to resist high temperatures
- Heat Capacity: 71,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Floor: 27.5″w x 19.7″d
- Chimney: 5.9″
Model Number: FXBRIO-GROA-U
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa