Alfa Ciao Freestanding Pizza Oven in Grey
The lightweight design of the Alfa Ciao Freestanding Pizza Oven with Grey Leg Kit is easier to handle than the larger ovens and performs very well in small spaces. Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel-efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps cut down wood consumption to a minimum. This professional pizza oven features a 433 square inch refractory floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The dimensions and mouth of the Ciao Pizza Oven are ideal to cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds or 4.4 pounds of bread with every oven load. The door is equipped with a comfortable wooden handle that allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire. The Ciao M is available in Silver Gray and Yellow.
Check out the top-quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design consumes less wood
- Recommended Fuel Size: 1.9″ max diameter
- Features a temperature gauge and single-handled door
- 433 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 2 pizzas or 4.4 pounds of bread per load
- Available in Silver Gray and Yellow
- Colored parts are powder-coated to resist high temperatures
- Includes a Grey Leg Kit for a freestanding oven
Optional Base Features
- Convenient slot to hold the door
- Heat resistant powder coat
- 2 built-in castors are designed for easy handling
Model Number: FXCM-LGRI-T-V2 + BF-CIAOM-GR
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa