Alfa One Gas-Fired Countertop Pizza Oven – Copper– FXONE-GRAM
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless-steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable Gas-fired oven from Alfa. The Alfa One Pizza Oven is a compact, light (only 120 lbs.), and superbly designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble: just screw the leveling feet, insert the flue and the chimney cap and you’re ready to fire it up! Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel-efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps cut down wood consumption to a minimum. This portable pizza oven features a 374 square inch refractory floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The dimensions and mouth of the One Pizza Oven are ideal to cook 1 pizza in 90 seconds or 4.4 pounds of bread with every oven load.
Check out the top-quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- LP or Natural Gas
- 10-15 minute heat uptime
- Features a temperature gauge and single-handled door with peep-hole
- 374 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 1 pizza or 2.2 pounds of bread per load
- Stainless Steel and Copper finish
- Colored sections are powder-coated to resist high temperatures
- The oven includes leveling legs, wood basket, and Mini peel
Model Number: FXONE-GRAM-U
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa