Alfa Stone Oven Large
The Alfa Stone Oven Large can be fueled by propane or natural gas. The Stone Oven L features a 90,000 BTU/hr capacity and an oven floor area of 5.16 square feet. Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel-efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fiber insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps maintain a constant internal temperature. This professional pizza oven features a refractory stone floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The oven door is fitted with a glass window that allows you to see inside the oven without altering the temperature.
Check out the top-quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design for optimal heat retention
- Fueled by propane or natural gas
- Features a temperature gauge and glass window in the door
- Copper finish is powder-coated to resist high temperatures
- Large Model:
- Heat Capacity: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Cooking Floor: 31.5″w x 23.6″d
- Chimney: 7″w
- Overall Dimensions: 42.9″w x 32.7″d x 61″h
Model Number: FXSTONE-L
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa