Alfresco 30-Inch Built-In Outdoor Pizza Oven
Get commercial quality and performance with this Alfresco 30-Inch Built-In Outdoor Pizza Oven. The Pizza Oven Plus preheats in 15 minutes and can reach over 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit allowing you to roast, bake, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect three minute Neapolitan pizzas. The infrared hearth heating system with the rear burner boasts 40,000 BTUs of cooking power. The heat is held in by a double-walled insulated top. The gas logs also hold and retain heat. This oven offers 456 square inches of cooking surface which is large enough to bake a standard 14-inch pizza for your family. Internal halogen lights allow you to keep an eye on your pizza, and the removable arch and doors make cleaning your pizza oven easy. This unit is designed to be installed in an outdoor kitchen. This AXE model pizza oven includes a stainless steel wood and herb box that you can also use as a water pan for producing steam when you bake.
Check out more top quality grills and outdoor kitchen products from Alfresco!
- 3/4″ thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even, intense radiating heat
- Fireplace-like gas log absorbs and radically accelerates preheat time as it distributes heat up to the ceramic ceiling slab for intense top-down heat
- Radiant heat allows you to cook pizzas in just four minutes
- All 304 Grade 18-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel
- Internal halogen light allows you to monitor your pizza
- 456 Sq. Inches of cooking area means you can cook large pizzas for your family
- Stainless steel wood and herb box included
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
Model Number: AXE-PZA-BI
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfresco