Evo Affinity 25G Built-In Flat-Top Gas Grill
The Evo Affinity 25G Built-In Flat-Top Gas Grill is designed for built-in installation in outdoor kitchen counters. Available in propane or natural gas. The 25G is perfect for smaller outdoor kitchens or for cabinetry that can’t support the depth of the Affinity 30G model. It’s also great for empty nesters that don’t often cook for a crowd.
The Evo Affinity 25G Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stovetop cooking. The 25G has a 25” (635mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperature ranges from 225ºF to 525ºF (121ºC to 274ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push-button electronic ignition system that ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cooking surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in front doors on the right and left sides of the control panel. Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, the Affinity 25G Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space with any outdoor kitchen.
Check out more high-quality flat-top grills and accessories from EVO!
- Includes Grill, Cook Surface Cleaning Kit, 2 Stainless Steel Spatulas, a Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper, and an Evo Cookbook.
- 25” (635mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between the inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 525ºF (121ºC to 274ºC).
- With LP Propane – a total of 27,600 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas – a total of 31,600 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push-button ignition.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking, and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
Model Numbers: 10-0095-LP / 10-0095-NG
Manufacturer’s Website: EVO